No, I don’t mean, your ears
I know you can hear me talk
But, I would like to, speak into your heart
Maybe, you can understand me better
Maybe, I could, find the answers, I seek
If only, you could give me your heart
There’s so much to be shared
And, so much more, to give
If only, I had your heart….
It will not feel so inconvenient, expressing how I really feel
If only, I had your attention….
It will not be so difficult getting you, to listen, more
If only, I had your understanding…..
I would not need to explain myself, a million times
If only, you had some patience…..
Talking with you, would not feel, so much, like, a board meeting
If only, you were so close…..
There would be no reason, looking, for the means to talk with you
If only, you would learn, to listen…..
Every time, would be, the best time to talk with you
My heart is heavy; many words untold
But, all I can do is, mumble
Each time I try to speak, in the end, there are more questions, than answers
Why, is it so difficult, talking with you?
When, will you ever listen?
- Why do people say they want to listen but never really do?! (theeverydaylifeoftheshorty.wordpress.com)
- Listen Hear (balancedawesomeness.wordpress.com)
- Is anyone listening? (janolynkeller.com)
- Listen to me don’t try to fix me! (cicelymajeed.wordpress.com)
- Just Listen (liferefinement.net)
- Listen! (livelifeon100.wordpress.com)
- Garden of the Soul (ipoem.co.uk)
- 8 Ways to Touch A Heart. (omaattas.wordpress.com)
- On Your Heart (marlonspoetry.wordpress.com)